Open Harvest gladly gives a full return on items with a receipt and within 30 days of purchase. Any item without a receipt must be approved by a Manager and will be given store credit. Items that may not be returned include expired product, special orders, and sticker discounted items.
The Bylaws set out the terms of Co-op membership, election and duties of the Board of Directors, duties of officers, duties of the General Manager, and meetings of the membership. The bylaws are set by the Board of Directors and changes are approved by a vote of the membership.
The Articles of Incorporation set out the business structure and purpose of the Co-op. They also set out how the Co-op is capitalized (through the equity payments of member-owners), and they empower the Board of Directors to draft and amend bylaws.
Each year the Co-op releases a report around the time of the annual member meeting. This report includes a report from the GM, the balance sheet, and an income statement compared to previous years. The annual report gives member-owners an opportunity to track the Co-op’s progress over time.
Board Policy Register
Open Harvest’s Board of Directors uses a formal system known as policy governance to establish a structure for its work. The Policy Register is the document which sets out the details of how we apply policy governance. The Register describes the roles and responsibilities of the Board, and the methods it uses to oversee the co-op.
Board Meeting Agenda & Minutes
The Open Harvest Board of Directors meets on the first Wednesday of each month at Two Pillars Church, 1430 South St. in Lincoln. Meetings are open to all member-owners who wish to attend. If you would like to suggest an item for the agenda, or to express your viewpoint on an issue coming before the board, please contact Board Chair Brandé Payne at email@example.com before the next scheduled meeting.
Upcoming Board of Director's Meeting DRAFT Agenda
*This is a draft version of the agenda for the upcoming board meeting and is for information purposes only. We reserve the right to modify the agenda at any point before the final version is approved for use at the upcoming board meeting.
Board Meeting Minutes
- August 2016 Meeting Minutes
- July 2016 Meeting Minutes
- June 2016 Meeting Minutes
- May 2016 Meeting Minutes
- April 2016 Meeting Minutes
- March 2016 Meeting Minutes
- February 2016 Meeting Minutes
- January 2016 Meeting Minutes
- December 2015 Meeting Minutes
- 2015 Annual Meeting Minutes
- November 2015 Meeting Minutes
- October 2015 Meeting Minutes
- September 2015 Meeting Minutes
- August 2015 Meeting Minutes
- July 2015 Meeting Minutes
- June 2015 Meeting Minutes
- May 2015 Meeting Minutes
- April 2015 Meeting Minutes
- March 2015 Meeting Minutes
- February 2015 Meeting Minutes
- January 2015 Meeting Minutes
- December 2014 Meeting Minutes
- November 2014 Meeting Minutes
- 2014 Annual Meeting Minutes
- October 2014 Meeting Minutes
- September 2014 Meeting Minutes