The Bylaws set out the terms of Co-op membership, election and duties of the Board of Directors, duties of officers, duties of the General Manager, and meetings of the membership. The bylaws are set by the Board of Directors and changes are approved by a vote of the membership.
The Articles of Incorporation set out the business structure and purpose of the Co-op. They also set out how the Co-op is capitalized (through the equity payments of member-owners), and they empower the Board of Directors to draft and amend bylaws.
Each year the Co-op releases a report around the time of the annual member meeting. This report includes a report from the GM, the balance sheet, and an income statement compared to previous years. The annual report gives member-owners an opportunity to track the Co-op’s progress over time.
Board Meeting Minutes
The Board meets each month on the first Wednesday at Two Pillars Church, 1430 South St. in Lincoln. Meetings open to all member-owners to attend. If you would like to place an issue on the agenda, or to express your viewpoint on an issue coming before the board, contact Board Chair Carla McCullough before the next scheduled meeting at email@example.com.
- July 2015 Meeting Minutes
- June 2015 Meeting Minutes
- May 2015 Meeting Minutes
- April 2015 Meeting Minutes
- March 2015 Meeting Minutes
- February 2015 Meeting Minutes
- January 2015 Meeting Minutes
- December 2014 Meeting Minutes
- November 2014 Meeting Minutes
- 2014 Annual Meeting Minutes
- October 2014 Meeting Minutes
- September 2014 Meeting Minutes